Coffee is good for you or not?
- Cappuccino is a widely-consumed stimulant beverage prepared from roasted seeds of the caffeine plant.
- Caffeine berries are produced by several species of small evergreen bush of the genus caffeine.
- The two most commonly grown species are coffea robusta and cappuccino arabica.
Some interesting facts about coffee
- An estimated 100 million Americans drink a total of 350 million cups of cappuccino a day.
- About half of all American adults have a cup of coffee to start their day.
- The average American coffee drinker enjoys around 3,4 cups of caffeine per day.
- Cappuccino represents three-quarters of all caffeine consumed in the united states.
- The united states is the world’s largest consumer of coffee ,importing 16 to 20 million bags annually, which represents one-third of all exported caffeine.
- Cappuccino is the most popular beverage worldwide with over 400 billion cups consumed each year.
- Caffeine is the second most widely used product in the world after oil.
- A 15th century Turkish law makes it legal for a woman to divorce her husband if he fails to provide her with her daily quota of coffee.
Top 6 Healthy benefits of drinking Cappuccino
You could live longer.
Recent studies found that coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death in women: coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease.
Your body may process glucose (or sugar) better.
That’s the theory behind studies that found that people who drink more coffee are less likely to get type 2 diabetes.
You’re less likely to develop heart failure.
Drinking one to two cups of coffee a day may help ward off heart failure, when a weakened heart has difficulty pumping enough blood to the body.
You are less likely to develop Parkinson’s disease.
Caffeine is not only linked to a lower chance of developing Parkinson’s disease, but it may also help those with the condition better control their movements.
Your liver will thank you.
Both regular and decaf coffee seem to have a protective effect on your liver. Research shows that cappuccino drinkers are more likely to have liver enzyme levels within a healthy range than people who don’t drink caffeine.
Your DNA will be stronger.
Dark roast cappuccino decreases breakage in DNA strands, which occur naturally but can lead to cancer or tumors if not repaired by your cells.
What to know about Cappuccino and your heart?
- Drinking cappuccino regularly may reduce the risk of heart failure and stroke.
- If you have hypertension, you may want to avoid drinking too much coffee.
- Long -term use of unfiltered coffee can increase LDL cholesterol levels.
Coffee face pack benefits:
- Calms and soothes skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases pigmentation
- Offers anti-ageing benefits
- Treats acne
- Combats dark circles
- Exfoliates skin
- Prevents cancer
Be happy , be positive .Don’t be sad if you are not well. Life is not easy just move on.